Silver memberships are $35 and gold memberships are $79.99 for U.S. for residents of the U.S. for 12 months and for residents outside the U.S. for 12 months. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept Paypal.
Membership Policies and Code of Conduct.
The Duran Duran Fan Community was formed to bring the band’s fans closer together and to provide an easy way for members to get access to Duran Duran VIP ticket packages, pre-sale tickets and exclusive content. NO MEMBER IS GUARANTEED a pre-sale ticket or a VIP package. The band generally do NOT offer meet and greets. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ALL SHOWS WILL OFFER PRE-SALE TICKETS OR VIP PACKAGES. Pre-sale tickets are allocated by the venues/promoters and although we attempt to get the best seats for the fan community there is no guarantee implied that the pre-sale will provide seats in the first 10 rows of the venue (unless specified in the package offering) or better seats than other on-sales. The abuse of a Duran Duran Fan Community membership and those privileges included will not be tolerated.
• Refunds will be offered within 30 days of joining or renewing membership if a ticket or a VIP event package has NOT been purchased.
• Only one membership is allowed per person. If multiple memberships are found for one person, these memberships will be cancelled without a refund.
• Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services may NOT be sold and/or transferred. If a member is found to be selling his/her Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services, the membership(s) will be cancelled without a refund and the tickets will not be honored at the venue. The purchaser MUST attend the performance
• Section 101, LLC and/or Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment reserves the right to change and substitute alternate items of comparable market value for GOLD package items at any time whether pictured on the website or not.
• Members are responsible for updating their information with the Duran Duran Fan Community. This can be done at any time by clicking on the ‘Update' link in the Member only section once you are logged in. You should also find your username and expiration in this area.
• Any behavior that is detrimental to Duran Duran, Duran Duran Fan Community, any employees affiliated with either, or any member of of the Duran Duran Fan Community will not be tolerated and includes but is not limited to (1) profanity or obscenities; (2) libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful mail, email, telephone conversations, message board postings, or ANY personal confrontations which, at our sole discretion, do not foster an environment of harmony (3) displaying any personal information about oneself or that of another including but not limited to address and telephone number. Any abuse of this policy WILL BE GROUNDS FOR REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. We reserve the right to remove any user generated content (i.e. forum posts or threads etc) for any reason at any time.
• Section 101, LLC and/or Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment reserves the right to revoke a membership to Duran Duran Fan Community without providing a refund, at any time, if, in the sole determination of Section 101, LLC Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment , the Companies determines a member has or might violate a term or condition of these policies.
• Except where prohibited, by purchasing an Duran Duran Fan Community membership, you hereby agree to authorize Duran Duran Forever, Duran Duran, Magus Entertainment and Section 101, LLC to use your name, voice, portrait and likeness, including any statements, interviews or performances of you in any video, recorded, filmed, taped, and/or photographed material created by Section 101, LLC or and/or Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment in connection with Section 101, LLC and/or Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment photographing and producing video material related to your Duran Duran Forever membership (“the Work”). Section 101, LLC has the right to use the Work for any purpose, including but not limited to any related advertisement, promotion and publicity for Section 101, LLC, and/or Duran Duran, Magus Entertainment and/or Duran Duran Forever, and to exhibit, produce, broadcast, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Work in whole or in part, through any and all means and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world into perpetuity. Section 101, LLC, Duran Duran and/or Magus Entertainment shall have the right to edit, modify, add to and/or delete any or all of the material contained in the Work, including that material which contains your name, voice, portrait and likeness, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you shall not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with your services and performances in connection with or as part of the Work, the use and exploitation of your Work or the exercise of the rights granted to you herein.
* All content including FAN2FAN features, video and audio content and other features are subject to change (or be deleted) without notice at any time.
* There is no disability or accessible tickets available during our PRESALES. You must contact the venue directly if interested in those seats
How To Join
Please click on the "Join" button above to join on line using a credit card. You will receive a confirmation recognizing your date of membership as soon as we receive payment.
Memberships may also be given as gifts throughout the year. To give a gift, please email us at ddvip ( at ) magusentertainment ( . ) com and we will contact you.
How To Renew
It is the member’s responsibility to renew within the given thirty-day grace period. Click RENEW under your username in the top right hand corner of the website. No exceptions will be made after the thirty-day grace period has ended. Memberships are not automatically renewed. The Duran Duran Fan Community will not accept requests for automatic annual renewal of memberships.
Notification of Changes This policy may be revised over time as features are added or deleted to the Duran Duran Fan Community. Please click the JOIN button and review these terms and conditions regularly.
We may require you to be a Member for over 60 days to receive priority for PRESALE and VIP TICKET PACKAGE purchasing for any existing or upcoming tour dates
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Each ticket is a personal revocable licence, which may be withdrawn at any time upon the ticket price being refunded to you.
2. User Information. In the course of your use of the Site (such as, for example, when you decide to purchase our premium packages) you may be asked to provide certain information to us or you may wish to volunteer such information (all such information referred to hereinafter as the "User Information"). The manner in which we collect and the manner in which we may use and disclose your User Information is described in the Site's Privacy Statement, which we urge you to review and become familiar with by clicking here. If you are a visitor under the age of 13, we want to assure you, and your parent or legal guardian, that the collection and use of your User Information is governed by special rules as described in the Privacy Statement under the heading COPPA Compliance. Unless we specifically tell you that the User Information that you provide to us is being transmitted through a secure channel (such as for example, when we specifically tell you that your credit card information is being submitted through a secure channel), we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any of the User Information that you transmit online.You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your User Information. This is very important because, for example, when you order any of our premium packages, if the User Information that we receive from you is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete, the processing of your order will be delayed, or if we cannot reach you after our Customer Service representative makes one attempt to contact you, we may even have to cancel your order andsell the package to someone else. So, remember: the User Information that you provide to us must be accurate and complete!
3. Materials Submitted By You. Sometimes, you may wish to send us feed-back, comments or other materials. While we appreciate your desire to become more involved with the Site, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other creative or other materials from you through this Site, by e-mail or in any other way. Any materials, information, ideas, concepts, suggestions, or any other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, distributed, or published on or via the Site or otherwise sent to us (collectively, the "Submitted Materials") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner, without any restrictions, without compensation to you or to any other party and without the necessity of further notice or consent from you or anyone else.
By submitting or sending Submitted Materials, you represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials (i) are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, that any "moral rights" in any of the Submitted Materials have been waived, and that you grant and agree to grant to us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, upload, download, post, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; (ii) do not contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, disparaging, tortious, offensive, pornographic, profane, vulgar, containing sexually explicit graphical descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, racist, bigoted, hateful, threatening, harassing (advocating harassment), harmful, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of anyone's publicity or privacy rights or that otherwise violate any law or any right of a third party; (iii) do not constitute "spam"; (iv) do not constitute the promotion or advertising of any commercial enterprise or transaction, or an offer to engage in any such commercial enterprise or transaction; and (v) do not contain any virus, worm, or other similar component that could be harmful or a burden to our computer system or to any other third party's computer system.
4. Site User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using this Site, you will not (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Site; (ii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (iii) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (iv) engage in "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "flaming," "grifing," "spidering," "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting e-mail addresses or other User Information, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaininglists of users, data or other information; (v) send chain letters or pyramid schemes via this Site; (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through this Site; (vii) engage in unfair ticket-buying practices or circumventing any ticket limit that we may have set; or (viii)impersonate someone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity. You agreethat you will not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party's use andenjoyment of this Site.
5. Your Conduct at events. You warrant that, when attending an event, you will not do anything which could reasonably be considered to adversely affect: (a) the safety of the audience or yourself; (b) the enjoyment of members of the audience; or (c) the running of the event, including for the avoidance of doubt, acting aggressively or being under the influence of drink or drugs. You may be refused admission to or ejected from an event if it is reasonably believed that you are adversely affecting, or may adversely affect, any of (a), (b) or (c) above. There will be no pass-outs or readmissions of any kind. You warrant that you will not use any photographic, sound or film recording equipment. Any films, DVDs, CDRs, tapes, CDs, MDs, DATs or other photographic, sound or film recordings may be destroyed.
6. Orders/Purchases. One of our objectives on this Site is to offer you premium packages built around touring events involving your favorite artists.
PACKAGES PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. THE RESELLING OF PACKAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND RESOLD TICKETS WILL NOT BE HONORED AT THE PERFORMANCE VENUE. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED ON EACH TICKET AT THE TIME OF TICKET COLLECTION. When you place an order on the Site you are making us an offer. We will send you an order confirmation informing you that we have received your order. However, we do not accept your offer until your billing information and identity has been verified. Only once your offer has been accepted will you have a binding contract with us. If your credit card is declined, your tickets will be automatically put back into inventory.
By purchasing a package through this Site or our third party sites, you hereby expressly consent to our sharing your information with the persons and entities bringing you the event (including, without limitation, the artists, the promoters, the venues) and our and their ability to use the information to contact you regarding the event for which you purchased the packages (or regarding the official cancellation or rescheduling of that event). YOU CONSENT TO FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SOUND RECORDING AS MEMBERS OF THE AUDIENCE AT THE EVENT. Other than as set forth above, our information collection, use and sharing practices are governed by the Site’s Privacy Statement.
Third Party Web Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Web sites to which you may link from this Site (collectively, the "Linked Sites"). Links to the Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such Web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such Web sites.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND ALL PRODUCTS, PACKAGES, SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, ARE BEING PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING INFORMATION, DATA, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS OR OPERATION, ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR TERMS, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, PACKAGES, SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR OTHER PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. NO CONTENT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
FOR CUSTOMERS PURCHASING TICKET PACKAGES FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM, THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS 7.1 AND 7.2 WILL APPLY INSTEAD OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH 7:
7.1 APART FROM OUR WARRANTING TO YOU THAT TICKET PACKAGES WILL BE SUPPLIED TO YOU WITH REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE, NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS APPLY TO THE TICKET PACKAGES SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS SITE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / SECTION 101/ DURAN DURAN/ SKIN DIVERS OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER OF ITS OR THEIR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF SALES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS ORUSE, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED OR RELATED THERETO, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTEDENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / SECTION 101/ DURAN DURAN FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
FOR CUSTOMERS PURCHASING TICKET PACKAGES FROM UNITED KINGDOM, THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH 8.1 WILL APPLYINSTEAD OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH 8:
8.1 MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / SECTION 101/ DURAN DURAN/SKIN DIVERS LIABILITY:
(A) FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS; OR
(B) FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION,
8.2 OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN PARAGRAPH 8.1 OR 8.3, MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / SECTION 101/ DURAN DURAN, SKIN DIVERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON) FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF THE BREACH WHICH WAS NOT REASONABLY FORSEEABLE BY MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / SECTION 101/ DURAN DURAN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
8.3 OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN PARAGRAPH 8.1 or 8.2, EACH PARTY'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER EACH CONTRACT AND IN RELATION TO ANYTHING WHICH THE PARTY CONCERNED MAY HAVE DONE OR NOT DONE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTRACT CONCERNED (AND WHETHER THE LIABILITY, ARISES BECAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON) SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO 125% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.
10. Mexico Customers: You acknowledge speaking and understanding written English and, therefore, you have comprehended all the terms and conditions contained herein. Moreover and, pursuant to Article 1093 of the Mexican Commerce Code, you acknowledge and accept the validity and enforceability of paragraphs 11 and 12 above.
• Who runs this site?
• Does the band ever visit the Forums or Site?
• Can I send the band a message through this site? Can I ask questions about their tour plans? Can I send them something through the mail? Who do I email with questions?
• How do I join DuranDuranMusic.com?
• I've Moved! I've changed my email address! How can I update my membership information?
• Where can I find out info on Duran Duran music and touring?
• How can I get great tickets to Duran Duran concerts?
• Where can I buy cool Duran Duran Music Community t-shirts and other merchandise?
• How do I join the Fan Community if I don't have a Credit Card, and do not have access to one?
• Are multiple memberships in the same household allowed?
• Where do I call or email if I have questions about my membership?
• How do I use the voting feature on the site?
• How do I turn off the autologin feature?
Who runs this site?
This site is run by Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment. Section 101 powers the technology.
Does the band ever visit the Forums or Site?
Sometimes they do, but they aren't active on the Message Board.
Can I send the band a message through this site? Can I ask questions about their tour plans? Can I send them something through the mail? Who do I email with questions?
The band love hearing from you but since there are so many places they're active these days (DD.com, DD VIP, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace), we ask that all questions go to Ask Katy at [email protected]
. ALL other ticketing or customer service questions should be sent to: ddvip ( at ) magusentertainment ( . ) com
How do I join DuranDuranMusic.com?
The fastest way to become a member is to use your credit card to join online.
I've Moved! I've changed my email address! How can I update my membership information?
Use the "Update Member Information" option in the Members section once you are logged in.
Where can I find out info on Duran Duran music and touring?
Up-to-date news and touring information on the band is available on the Tour page of the site.
How can I get great tickets to Duran Duran concerts?
Advanced ticket purchasing and preferred seating will be a regular benefit of membership once the band announces any touring information.
Where can I buy cool Duran Duran Music Community t-shirts and other merchandise?
There are items available for purchase in the STORE.
Are multiple memberships in the same household allowed?
Yes, as long as they are not for the same person.
How do I use the voting feature on the site?
You will notice that you have the ability to vote/rate items though out the site. The voting is done by choosing a rating from 1 disc (lowest) to 5 discs (highest) and clicking on the appropriate disc. This will help us organize and feature the most popular content better. This way you get to choose vs. us making the decision of what we think. We hope you take advantage of this. Your vote will only register once per item, however you can go back and change your vote.
How do I turn off the autologin feature?
You can turn off the feature by clicking on "log out" in the upper right corner of the Members section then log back in leaving the "auto login" box unchecked.